▪ The information contained on the Website is for the purposes of general information only.
▪ The information is provided by, operating under the name TravelCraze (“we/us/our/ TravelCraze”).
▪ While it is our endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or
warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability
with respect to the Website or the information, products & services or related images contained on the Website
for any purpose.
▪ Any reliance that a customer (“you/your”) places on such information is, therefore, strictly at your own risk.
▪ Neither TravelCraze nor any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or
suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns shall be responsible for, or be deemed
to be in default on account of, any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of its obligations hereunder,
in whole or in part, if such performance is rendered impracticable by the occurrence of acts of war (whether
declared or undeclared), sabotage, embargo, acts of terrorism, riot or other civil commotion, failure in
transportation, act of any government or any court or administrative agency thereof, acts of God, fire,
explosion, flood, earthquake, strike, acts of government or other catastrophes, epidemics or quarantine
restrictions, or other cause(s) beyond the reasonable control of TravelCraze (“Force Majeure”).
▪ Both you and TravelCraze shall use their best efforts to avoid, overcome and offset the effects of any cause or
potential cause of an event of Force Majeure.
▪ However, a Force Majeure event will not relieve you or TravelCraze of the obligations accrued prior to the
occurrence of the Force Majeure.
Limitation of Liability
▪ In no event will TravelCraze and/or its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees,
agents or suppliers be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect, remote, punitive,
incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits, arising out of, or in connection with,
the use of this Website.
▪ The Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and TravelCraze shall have the authority to
rectify such inaccuracies or typographical errors at any time.
▪ TC will, at all times, strive to keep the information duly updated; however, there may be instances when the
information provided on the Website is not updated in a timely manner. TravelCraze will not, in any event, be
liable or responsible for any decision that you may take based on such inaccurate, obsolete or erroneous
information. Changes are periodically added to the information herein.
▪ Every effort is made to keep the Website operational and running smoothly. However, TravelCraze takes no
responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues
which are beyond our control.
▪ Any advice that is obtained via this Website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial
▪ If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this Website or with any of the terms given above, we request you to
discontinue using this Website.
Release of Liability
▪ You acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of tour is derived from the inherent risks incurred therein
and activity beyond the safety of normal life at home and that such inherent risks contribute to excitement &
enjoyment. Therefore, the client agrees to be responsible for their own welfare and associated risks during tour.
▪ You discharge and release TravelCraze from and against all sort of liabilities arising during intended tour except
those that arise due to negligence of TravelCraze.
▪ You further agree that this release of liability shall be legally binding upon you personally, all family members
and minors traveling with you, and all heirs, successors, assigns & legal representatives.
▪ TravelCraze reserves the right to increase the tour price without any prior information in the event of increase in
cost due to changes in airfares, railway fares, currency fluctuations, fuel prices, etc.
▪ TravelCraze reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of specific tour group or
to cancel or modify the tour schedule/group after giving prior notice.
▪ You understand that medical services or facilities may not be readily and easily available or accessible during
▪ You are advised to take various insurance covers, including travel insurance, cancellation insurance and
medical insurance, and these are the sole responsibility of you and all other travellers who will be travelling with
You will also be responsible for ensuring that you and other travellers:
– Are in sufficiently good health to undertake the tour.
– Have prepared for the tour by studying the itinerary and pre-departure materials
– Are equipped with the appropriate clothing and equipment as advised for the tour.
▪ You understand and accept that TravelCraze reserves the right to refuse anyone as a tour participant, or
remove anyone from a tour if it judges them to be incapable of meeting the rigors and requirements of
participating in the activities of the tour, or who it determines to detract from the enjoyment of the tour by
▪ You agree to follow all written and verbal rules of safety presented to you by the service providers.
▪ TravelCraze reserves the right to make route, hotel and trip modifications as required or desirable to improve
the trip quality and/or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests.
Covid-19 Bookings, Cancellations and Refunds
▪ You agree that due to the recent outbreak of the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) which has been declared as a
pandemic, there may be instances where TravelCraze and its partners/service providers either cancels the
booking or refuses to provide the services, as agreed with the Customer, by assigning or not assigning any
specific reason for such refusal. Refusal of service may be due to reasons including but not limited to the
– Exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID 19.
– Refusing to comply with safety advisories such as wearing personal protective equipment (PPE),
complying with social distancing norms, etc.
– Suffering from any ailment which makes the customer vulnerable to the virus
– Posing a threat to the health and safety of others
– Any other condition imposed by the Central Government, State Governments and statutory bodies
▪ In such cases, TravelCraze will assume no liability for the refusal of service by any of its partners/service
providers. You also agrees that refund, if any, for such bookings will be processed by TravelCraze to the
customer subject to receipt of the same from the partner/service provider.
▪ You further understand that due to the outbreak of Covid-19, there may be frequent changes in guidelines
and/or SOPs issued by the Central Government, State Governments and statutory bodies that a traveller will
necessarily need to follow in order to undertake the travel.
▪ You agree to abide with all such guidelines/SOPs while undertaking any travel. In case you fail to adhere to the
same which results in the refusal to travel, TravelCraze will not be held liable for such refusal and refund, if any,
shall be strictly as per the terms of the partners/service providers.
▪ Through the Website, you are provided access to third-party links/websites which are not under the control of
TravelCraze. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of such third-party links/websites.
▪ The inclusion of any link(s)/website(s) does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the
views expressed therein.
▪ Unless specifically requested, the services of TravelCraze are not available for commercial use. They are meant
for personal, family or group use only.
▪ You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, reproducing, publishing,
licensing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any information or services obtained from this
▪ If any customer or user of this Website has any grievance in respect of the services provided by TravelCraze,
the same can be notified to us within 7 days of availing the service.
▪ We will take all reasonable steps to address a genuine grievance. Complaints may be addressed to
Prohibition Against Unlawful Use
▪ You warrant that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal within or outside India.
▪ Further, you are obliged to refrain from using the Website in any manner which could damage, disable,
overburden, impair or interfere with any other party’s use and/or enjoyment of the Website.
▪ You will refrain from gaining or attempt to gain any material or information through any means not intentionally
made available or provided for through the Website.
arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gurgaon, Haryana.